Ideal for cyclists for all ages and abilities, the Bryton Rider 35 will let you plan and measure your performance and training progress for basic, interval and customised training. You can record and view courses and workout logs as well as saved rides all displayed on clear graphic charts.
Innovative GPS cycling computer
1. 6 customizable data screens with 44 data fields to show the data you want at any given time for your chosen activity.
2. Integrated barometric altimeter lets you track your elevation accurately.
3. My BuddyTM maintains your motivation to achieve preset training goals.
4. Create training plans with multiple preloaded training modes.
5. Support power meter.
6. 35 hours battery life for long rides.
Once you've been on your ride, you can log onto BrytonSport.com to configure different setups and analyse data from your activities. You will need the Heart Rate monitor and Cadence sensor for some of the data recording;
Training Management: Provides personalised training programs to allow you to monitor your progress and analyse detailed ride stats such as altitude, calories burned and more.
Graphic Analysis: Will display recorded logs of your courses, saved rides and workouts. You can view data on speed, gradient, heart rate, cadence, altitude and other attributes for analysis displayed in clear graphs.
Bryton community: is an online portal which lets you share data with friends, fellow Bryton users and the wider social media networks.
Bryton Bridge: Is the name for the software which lets you upload your training data and download workouts, rides and routes to your Bryton device. The Auto update feature will mean that your Rider device will always update with the latest Bryton software when you plug in.
In the box;
Bryton Rider 35 Device
Bryton Rider 35T also includeds;
Heart rate monitor
• Model: Bryton Rider 35
• GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
• Display: 1.9 Mono LCD panel
• Waterproof: IPX7 (Against water immersion for 30 mins at a depth of 1m)
• Device Weight: 58 g
• Device Dimension: 48x68.9x21mm
• Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Battery (Max 35 hours usage)
• Wireless Interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+
• Connection Interface: Mini USB
• Coordinate Format: WGS84 (Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, Decimal Degrees)
• Record POI: 10 points
• Preplan workout: 10 sets
• Log History: 750 km
• Training Options: Simple/ Zone Based*/Interval*/Lap modes
• My Buddy: Yes
• Barometer: Yes
• Operating Temperature: -15C° ~55 C°
* HRM or Speed/Cadence Sensor is required
** Available in certain countries only