Novus View-i Ruby
Twin channel in vehicle witness camera with infra red illumination | GPS Black box recorder
Novus View-i Ruby i sthe ideal witness camera for the transport manager or insurance company. With it's unique software export features such as CSV file export and the ECO drive report manager you no longer have to trawl through all the video data to see how a driver has behaved. Simply enter the search criteria you want i.e. maximum speed or G-force level, then create a searchable database of video files or create an ECO drive report. This unique software highlights all the violations, saving you time and money.
All videos stored on the SD card are password protected and are automatically encrypted for your use alone.
Novus View-i Ruby is fitted with a HD 120 Degree, wide-angle twin lens that produces clear crisp images. One lens records from the front and the other from the rear and both benefit from the integrated infrared module for nighttime recording.
Simply remove the SD card from your Novus View-i Ruby and plug into your PC to access a full suite of analytical tools for your own use.
All Novus software is simple to use and allows you to analyse driver behaviour and see exactly what happened during an accident. Integrated 3-axis accelerometers allow you to see harsh breaking or acceleration, which direction an impact came from and even the severity of the incident.
GPS linkup allows you to see exactly what speed was achieved at any point on a journey. Driver reports can be compiled and exported via CSV files for further analysis.
Why use a witness camera?
- Many insurance companies endorse the use of in-vehicle cameras to clearly show the events of an accident and can prove vital in apportioning blame.
- Some insurance companies offer discounts on vehicles using Novus In Vehicle witness camera systems
- Video evidence can speed up insurance claims
- Transport managers can use the data obtained to help driver improvement, reduce incidents, wear and tear on vehicles and reduce running costs.
- Novus In Vehicle witness cameras have been proven to modify driver behaviour
- Novus In Vehicle witness cameras can be installed in minutes and removed in seconds
- GPS mapping by Google shows clearly where the vehicle has been and what time it was there
Driver Recorder captures both video/audio,
GPS position and G Force data
Events can be triggered by an impact or a press of the emergency button
Playback software can be used to analyse & fine-tunedriving habits.
Integrated GPS & sensors log, G-force, time, location, speed & otherinformation accurately.
Microphone on/off switch
2 Cameras forward and rear facing
Infra Red Recording at night
2 x Camera/view angel: 1.3M Pixel CMOS image sensor, 1200
infa Red for 2nd camera
File Format: Video MPEG4, Audio ACC (HD Audio Codec)
MPEG4 1.3M Pixel ~ l5fps max, MPEG4 VGA Pixel ~ 3Ofps max
Recording: 2GB SD Card, High = 1 Hour, Normal = 2 Hours
Memory Support: Support up to SDHC 16GB
Size/weight: 50(w) x 90(l) x 17(h) mm 80g
Working Temp Range: -20 70°C
Constant Recording : Records everything during device power on.
Event Recording : Records ±15 sec of force detection,total 30 sec.
Manual Recording : Records ±15 sec of manual trigger, total 30 sec.
JPEG Capture : VGA JPEG capture.
High-performance G-Sensor Crash Guard Data Protection
Power: 12v - 24v
Road Track and ECO Drive reports.