We have worked hard to ensure that our website is easy to use, accurate and informative enough for you to make the right decision when purchasing from us. Sometimes however, things don’t go to plan and you may open your order to see that it isn’t what you expected, or that a different product would better suit your needs. Things can also go wring from time to time and this is why all products come with a manufacturer’s warranty to protect you against any defects or faults.
Should you wish to return something to us for whatever reason, we like to make sure that it is a painless process and look to find the most efficient solution for all concerned. Should you have any queries about or returns process, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01618 777 321.
30-Day Exchange Policy
We appreciate that when you buy through the internet, it is sometimes difficult to fully judge whether a product is definitely fit for the purpose you intend. That’s why we give you 30 days from the date of delivery to make sure you are completely satisfied with your product. If you’re not, simply contact us to let us know within 30 days and we will happily exchange your product for something else. All we ask is that you keep the packaging so you are able to return your order in the condition in which it was received.
There are some terms and conditions that apply to this offer but nothing too sinister or unfair;
1) Should you wish to return a product to us within this 30-day timeframe, please advise us by calling 0161 8777 321 or preferably via email at email@example.com stating your invoice number, reasons for wanting to exchange and what your preference is.
2) Responsibility for the safe delivery of any product returned to us within this 30-Day period lies with the customer. We recommend using a secure courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery service as this is insured and relatively inexpensive.
3) Items must be received in their original condition with all packaging in tact. Regrettably, we cannot exchange items that have been damaged, scratched, repaired or modified from their original condition.
4) For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept used heart rate monitors back as part of this 30-Day return. This will affect fitness products mainly and would recommend trialling your product without using the HR Monitor if you are unsure.
a) This does not affect the return of your product if it is faulty, a replacement / full refund will be given
b) If you still wish to return your order, we will deduct the cost of a new h/r monitor from your refund or value of exchange
5) In all instances, returns should be sent to the following address;
Sat Nav Warehouse, Strawberry Studios, 2nd Floor, 3 Waterloo Road, Stockport, SK1 3BD.
Standard unwanted / unopened Returns
By law, you have the right to return any unwanted items within 7 days of receipt for whatever reason, from the date of delivery. If you wish to return your order to us within this time period, please contact us first by phone or email. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your refund.
The customer is responsible for the secure delivery of the return and goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are returned to us at the following address;
Sat Nav Warehouse, Empress Business Centre, 380 Chester Road, Manchester, M16 9EA.
In the unlikely event of Sat Nav Warehouse dispatching the incorrect item, we will arrange for a replacement to be sent out and collect the incorrect item at the expense of Sat Nav Warehouse.
Goods damaged in transit
We use FedEx and Royal Mail Special Delivery for all of our shipments out of our warehouse. Occasionally we will drop ship directly with a supplier on certain items, in which case a different courier will be used. Regardless of who delivers your order, it is important you inspect it for any signs of damage BEFORE signing the delivery slip. If this is the case then you should reject the package, taking photographic evidence of any damage if possible, informing the driver of your reasons. For any rejected items, please contact Sat Nav Warehouse on 0161 8777 321 and we will organise a replacement straight away.
Faulty goods within warranty
Unfortunately, with consumer electronics, faults can happen which is why all of our products are protected with a 1 year warranty or longer in some cases. This warranty protects the product against faults occurring during normal usage and will not cover damage or faults caused by malpractice.
If your item is covered by warranty, please contact us in the first instance and we will endeavour to find the most convenient solution for you. In some cases, brands like to deal with customers directly so we may refer you onto their dedicated support team who can help you further.